A podcast for creative entrepreneurs about courageously following your own path and creating a unique niche.
The Entrepreneurial Expedition is a podcast where we’re going to explore what it really takes to give up the safety of following what everyone else in your industry is doing, and having the tools, the support and the courage to forge ahead and make your own path.
Make sure you subscribe for future episodes!
- In this episode, we take a dive into conscious copywriting, and look at some of the most popular destination wedding 'buzzwords' and how their use can be problematic. Read the blog: https://adventureweddingacademy.com/conscious-copywriting-12-words-to-eliminate-in-your-marketing/
- At the end of each wedding season, I sit down and do an energy audit across my businesses. This slower time of year allows me to reflect on the months that have passed, and they help me to make sure that the work I do over the winter months is fully aligned with where I […]
- Does being a wedding photographer have an expiry date? In this episode, I chat with the wonderful Nadia Meli about why she decided to walk away from her thriving wedding photography business, the fear that comes from leaving and why it's important to live in integrity with yourself. Who is Nadia Meli? Italian born, German […]
- Have you ever heard of the term "work-life blend?" This definitely resonates with me more than the more common term, "work-life balance". In this mini episode, I'll explain why.
- In this episode I explore the world of ethical vs unethical marketing when it comes to selling and being sold, especially around business education and development.
- Why are so many people obsessed with earning 6-figures? When is the right time to quit your "day job"? In this episode, I ask financial coach Molly to give me her views on these commonly asked questions, as we talk about money, finances, and financial sustainability. —- After 20 years managing and leading multi-million dollar […]